The Maxi Cosi Mico 30 infant car seat is one of the best lightweight car seat for travel, which is rich and excellent in safety features. In this article, we are going to do a Maxi Cosi Mico 30 Review which will help you to decide if this particular product fits with your requirement or not. If I am telling you about the popularity, It is the most popular brand among car seats in the USA & Europe.
While other baby car seat models get more attention, the Maxi Cosi Mico 30 car seats will keep babies highly comfortable, and safe.
The Mico 30 features air protect and advanced side impact technology for a safer ride. The patented air protect cushion system protects around your baby’s head, where it’s the most needed.
Now this Car seat is the most popular brand of premium car seats in Europe & USA. Even though the Maxi Cosi car seats sold here in the US are not the same seats that are being sold in Europe (due to difference in standards and regulations in respective zones), American parents are still embracing the brand and everything that Maxi Cosi stands for – safety, comfort, style and one of the best lightweight infant car seat.
The Maxi Cosi Mico 30 has a 5-pt harness and a canopy. The comfortable premium fabrics and padded 5-point harness covers keep the baby secure and cozy during the ride and perfect for the extra support needed by infants. The 5-pt harness makes strapping infants in a breeze; and prevents any flailing out in case of collision. The canopy adds an extra comfort dimension to the seat and will provide great coverage to whoever sitting on it.
Maxi Cosi Mico 30 Review – Features:
- Item weight 19 pounds
- Weight recommendation for car seats: four to thirty pounds.Maxi Cosi Mico 30 can feature air protect and advanced side impact technology for a safer ride.
- The air protects the cushion system can protect around any baby’s head, where it is most needed.
- The Maxi-Cosi 30 has a 5-pt harness and a canopy. It’s comfortable premium fabrics and padded 5-point harness covers can keep the baby secure during the ride. It is perfect for the extra support needed by children.
- The 5 point harness makes strapping infants in a breeze. It also prevents any flailing out in case of collision.
- The canopy adds a comfort dimension to the seat and will provide great coverage to whoever sitting on it.
- Maxi Cosi car seats have easily removable fabrics for cleaning.
- Maxi-Cosi Mico 30 infant car seat’s innovative seat pad design allows for removal within seconds and no rethreading of harnesses required for it.
- For children rear-facing from five to thirty pounds and up to thirty-two inches in height.
- Maxi 30 car seats have an anti-rebound bar and a large canopy.
- Maxi Cosi car seats have an adjustable base with the latch in order to fit better in a car.
Maxi Cosi Mico 30 – Pros:
- One of the Lightest infant car seats available in the US.
- Excellent side impact performance with good air protect technology.
- Premium fabrics and padding for a comfortable ride and provides extra protection when it is needed.
- Easy installation using an adjustable car seat base and seat belt with a latch to fit better in a car. It’s seat belt only attaches at 2 points and doesn’t have to wrap around the back of car seats.
- There are adapters to use Mico as a travel system included with compatible Maxi-Cosi and Quinny strollers.
- Some additional features with side impact protection.
- Nice design and easy to clean. Seat fabrics are machine washable.
- It is compatible with Maxi Cosi and many other premium brand stroller.
Maxi Cosi Mico 30 Review – Cons:
- Slightly expensive as a child safety seat but it is well worth the money spend.
- Its Canopy doesn’t stay up.
- The harness has to be rethreaded with the growth of a baby. Rethread harness is a disadvantage, but it is not something you have to do always.
- It doesn’t have any anti-rebound bar.
What Other Factors Are Important To Consider When Purchasing The Best Lightweight Infant Car Seat?
One needs to consider the height and weight of a baby before choosing the best lightweight infant car seat. Baby car seats can be used in the forward-facing position until the child exceeds the specific seat’s height or weight limit. When a car seat is rear-facing, the baby’s head should be at least one inch below the top of the seat, and a child’s ears should be below the top of the car seat when the seat is facing the front.
As stated, all infant car seats are safe due to inspection, but they must be installed correctly in order to be effective. It’s possible that the car seat of your choice will not be compatible with your car due to the differences in car styles.
Finally, we would like to appreciate and thank everyone who has given their support by reading this article for their happy travels. We hope you all have found Maxi Cosi Mico 30 Review useful and got a clear idea about one of the best lightweight infant car seat. We are expecting that Maxi Cosi Mico 30 Review will help you to pick the best lightest car seat. If you want to share your opinion in the comment section below, you are more than welcome. We would love to connect with you.